Though projectors are designed to work inside a dark room, it might not be needed for bright areas such as a classroom, living room, or a lounge.
While most people would just pick any projector, we don’t recommend doing so in this particular case. Instead, we suggest others go for a projector that has high brightness in order to allow everyone to still enjoy what’s being shown in a brightly lit room.
Essentially, the things you need to look for in a projector are consistent: it needs to have high brightness, a great lamp life, contrast ratio, and connectivity functions. Do all these seem like a hassle?
Don’t worry! We’ve come up with a list that features the best projectors for bright rooms. We’ve got something for people of all budgets. Let’s check it out.
1. QKK Mini Projector
Without any doubt, the best projector for bright rooms has to be the QKK mini projector. This projector has a seriously high brightness level. Its other specs are great too. Both of these features make for a high-value projector.
Though the QKK projector has a lot of features and specs, its price is quite low at under $150. If you’re wondering what the brightness level of this projector is, don’t be stunned. The QKK mini projector may be small but it packs 6500 lumens of brightness level! You can see pictures clearly even in broad daylight!
This projector supports FullHD resolution so you can play almost anything. On top of this, it’s compatible with all sorts of devices from Smartphones to TV sticks. The projection range of this projector is between 40”-170”. It can show pictures at up to 4m distance.
The lamp isn’t harmful compared to other projectors. It doesn’t have harmful blu-rays and it can be viewed by anyone. This lamp also has a staggering 50,000-hour lamp life! Don’t expect the projector to break down anytime soon. To cap it off, they also offer up to 3 years worth of money-back guarantee!
However, as this is a lesser-known brand, some may not opt for this product. But the many features it guarantees definitely make it worthy to be given a try!
- Affordable low price of under $150.
- Massive 6500 lumens brightness level.
- It has FullHD resolution and is compatible with all sorts of devices.
- A high projection range between 40”-170”.
- It has a staggering 50,000-hour lamp life.
- 3 years worth of money-back guarantee by manufacturers.
- As it’s a lesser-known brand, the performance can be doubted by many.
2. BenQ MW560 Projector
If you’re looking for a high brightness projector for your business or office, have a look at the BenQMW560 projector. This branded projector has a lot of features for its relatively high but reasonable price.
Though the brightness isn’t as high as the previous projector, it’s still decently high enough at 4,000 lumens. On top of this, the contrast ratio of 20,000:1 is great for portraying high detailed visuals. Therefore, expect your visuals to be stunning.
The connectivity and transmission are very fast thanks to the HDMI connection interfaces. This projector also has a aata review mode that lets the user view every letter and digit with clarity.
Unlike other projectors, this is very easy to set up. It has an auto vertical keystone and ergonomic retractable foot that allows fast and easy projector alignment. This projector also has a SmartEco mode that saves up to 70% lamp power
However, though it has a decent amount of features, the price is a bit high. Keep that in mind while going for this projector.
- High 4,000 lumens brightness level.
- The 20,000:1 contrast ratio allows high-quality visuals.
- Fast transmission and connectivity with the HDMI connection interface.
- The data review mode lets the user view every letter and digit with clarity.
- Easy to set up and align.
- SmartEco mode saves up to 70% lamp power
3. VANKYO LEISURE 3
Up next we have a projector that’s both budget-friendly and offers great specs. The Vankyo Leisure 3 is one of the best selling projectors on Amazon. You’ll love it if you’re on a budget.
Let me clear this out first, yes it’s a budget-friendly printer so the brightness is going to be a tad bit lower than other projectors. It has a decent 2500 lumens of brightness. This projector also has a full HD resolution so your pictures can be seen very clearly.
This projector is great for viewing all sorts of content including movies and tv-series. It can even be used for hosting meetings. This projector has up to 170” picture enlargement size and up to 16.4ft of throwing distance.
The Vankyo Leisure 3 has an innovative cooling system. It reduces heat while keeping the noise down. It also supports connection to phones, tablets, and other forms of external devices. However, you need an adapter for that and that is sold separately.
Overall, the Vankyo Leisure 3 is a great budget projector for bright rooms. It’s cheap and it gets the job done. What more can you ask for?
- It has a decent 2500 lumens brightness.
- Because of the full HD resolution, pictures can be seen very clearly.
- Up to 170” picture enlargement size and up to 16.4ft throwing distance.
- The innovative cooling system reduces the fan noise greatly and contains heat.
- It supports connection to phones, tablets, and other forms of external devices
- A massive 40,000 hours of lamp life.
- The adapters for phone connections are sold separately.
4. DR. J Professional HI-04
Another good low price option that you could go for is the DR.J Professional HI-04 projector. Though the price of this projector is a bit low, the features and performance aren’t.
Let’s start with the brightness first. The DR. JProfessional HI-04 projector has a decent brightness level of 3000 lumens. This is better than the Vankyo projector’s 2500 lumens. Another good thing is that this projector comes with a 100” screen.
The resolution of this projector is FullHD allowing you to enjoy all sorts of media along with clear visuals. It has a standard aspect ratio of 16:9 and a contrast ratio of 2000:1. The picture enlargement is high too as you can display up to 176 ft at once.
This projector is compatible with a lot of things. You can run it with phones, tablets, laptops, and media players. It also has a decently high lamp life of up to 40,000 hours. Don’t worry about anything happening to your projector anytime soon.
However, I don’t recommend using this printer for presentations or any kind of business purposes. But keeping that aside, it’s a splendid projector, and don’t think twice about purchasing it.
- This projector comes with a 100” projector screen.
- It has a decent brightness level of 3000 lumens.
- A standard aspect and contrast ratio of 16:9, and: 2000:1 respectively.
- Decently high lamp life of up to 40,000 hours.
- Ability to display up to 176 ft at once.
- The compatibility ranges from laptops and PCs to phones, tablets, laptops, and media players.
- A massive lamp lifetime of 40,000 hours.
- Not recommended for official or business work.
5. Optoma X600
If budget isn’t a problem for you then the best projector you could go for is the Optoma X600. This projector has a ridiculously high price and specs. No other projector even comes close to this one.
Similar to the first entry on our list, the Optoma X600 also has 6,000 lumens of brightness. You can use it even in the darkest places. The connectivity options of this printer are diverse. You’ll find all sorts of connectivity options including HDMI, VGA RJ45, etc.
You can network-control this projector with Crestron room view. It can manage up to 250 projectors at once. It’s also compatible with Forest-232 control and you can do that with hex or ASCII commands. The setup is also easy as you only need to adjust the vertical keystone by +/- 15 degrees.
This projector has a 10-watt built-in speaker that allows clear audio to be heard even across the room. Similarly, the contrast ratio is decent at 10,000: 1.
However, as it doesn’t have a FullHD resolution, some may find the visuals less clear than others. Due to the features and specs of this projector, you might want to choose this.
- A high 6,000 lumens brightness.
- Diverse connectivity options including HDMI, VGA RJ45, etc.
- With Crestron room view, it can manage up to 250 projectors at once.
- Compatible with Forest-232 control.
- Easy setup process.
- The 10-watt built-in speaker provides clear audio.
- No Full-HD resolution.
- Very expensive.
Though we’ve discussed several projectors for bright rooms today, the best among these would be the QKK mini projector and BenQ MW560 projector.
The QKK projector is great for home and school use while the BenQ MW560 is great for business and official use. Figure out which one works great for you and pick that one!