Cookie decorating has its kicks and setbacks. To have a successful cookie-decorating career, you need to grasp a few tips first. For example, you have to know how to make royal icing. Your appreciation of dough thickness goes a long way to determine the kind of success you get to enjoy. Other than these, you would need a few critical assets. One such asset is a good projector. The projector gives you a preview of the final result. Consequently, you can then use this bit of information to make the decoration more or less appealing depending on several factors. This review helps you to choose the best projector for cookie decorating.
#1 Akaso Mini Projector
One of the biggest attributes of this projector is its size. It is not bigger than a regular cell phone, which makes it convenient to carry. Its portability is not the only bright spot about it, though. You could recharge this battery-powered projector 2-3 hours before use. Battery-powered projectors are popular because of the ability to use them just about anywhere.
Additionally, it is compatible with iPad and Android gadgets. Therefore, connect them to your preferred gadget and use your graphics app to load up as many designs as you want. Once charged, the projector would be functional for close to two hours, non-stop.
- Battery-powered, hence usable anywhere.
- Runs on 4000mAH battery, which is enough for two hours.
- It is small, hence portable.
- Compatible with both Apple and Android devices.
- It is sufficiently bright.
- Operates wirelessly thus making it mightily convenient.
- Capable of blowing images between 30 inches and 100 inches away.
- Easy to use.
- Delivers high-quality images.
- Provides movie theater feel.
- Versatility is clear in the fact that you can use it for any outside activity.
- Low sound can be an inconvenience.
- May take you a while to know how to flip the images.
#2 Pico Projector Artili 2020
This is yet another pocket-sized projector for cookie decoration. With a thickness that matches that of a coke can, Artili 2020 is not bound to give you nightmares holding it. For this reason, feel free to hold it over your cookies while projecting as many different designs and images on them as possible. With its native resolution of 320 x 240, it gives you what you need in closed spaces or short distances. Moreover, its images are crystal clear too. Its bright display and 800:1 contrast ratio are enough to support your craving for enhanced color detail. The fact that it’s compatible with Android and Apple devices is an added advantage.
- Pocket-size projector with dimensions that are similar to iPhone 8.
- Small and portable thus easily fits inside your pocket or tiny bag.
- Conveniently chargeable and rechargeable with a power bank.
- Fitted with multiple ports, which makes it easy to use.
- Connectable to Blu-ray Player, Chromecast, DVD, laptop, iPad, tablet, Fire Stick, Netflix and more.
- Fits just about any home entertainment device.
- Capable of displaying images on 60-inch large screens.
- Its small dimensions and lightweight make it easy to handle.
- Picture can appear a bit too dark thus requiring a bit of adjusting.
- Watch out for the fan, which can be noticeably loud.
#3 Kodak Ultra Mini Portable Projector
Kodak is a household name. It has a reputation for producing excellent products. Because of that, this projector for cookie decorating is not an exception to the rule. Weighing only 150g, you would have no reason to grow tired using the projector. With ridiculously tiny dimensions of 3.1 x 3.1 x 0.79 inches, the projector could fit into your palm easily. Most importantly, you could carry it inside your pocket too. Other than that, it taps into Kodak’s reputation of producing quality cameras and films to deliver stunning images. Moreover, its onboard controls are easy to operate even if it is your first time doing so.
- Superior LED brightness.
- Brilliant color quality.
- Immaculate HD picture quality.
- Epitome of palm-sized perfection that you can carry in your bag, pocket, or briefcase easily.
- Contemporary compatibility with Apple iOS and Android devices.
- Lack of complicated buttons makes it a perfect plug-and-play device.
- Displays up to 16 million colors easily thus delivering gaming quality display.
- Compatibility with leading multimedia devices delivers the much-needed topnotch streaming and entertainment experience.
- Vertical correction feature enables you to display perfect images.
- Portable, lightweight, and compact.
- Capable of heating up and closing down on a whim.
- Watch out for the control panel, which might fail to light up.
- Possible that it might not play movies.
#4 AAXA Technologies KP-101-01 Micro Video Projector
Any projector with the capacity for delivering 25 lumens of brightness is a game-changer. In that respect, you should be glad that you get that from AAXA Technologies micro video projector for cookie decorating. The fact that the projector is cheaper makes it even more appealing. On top of all that, AAXA projector runs on batteries, which means you can travel with it to any destination of your choice. A battery-powered projector is heaven-sent.
- Battery-powered projector that you can use anywhere.
- Rechargeable with nothing more than Android USB charger or USB 2.0.
- Stays for up to 80 minutes on a full charge.
- Can project images up to 60 inches.
- Ideal choice for decorators operating on tight budgets.
- Resolution and contrast of up to 720p and 1000:1 respectively provide the perfect display of images.
- Input is via either SD Card or Micro USB.
- Guaranteed ultra-brightness.
- Ultra-portability guaranteed.
- Built-in speakers deliver better-than-average sound.
- Easy to use.
- Compatible with flash drives too.
- Ideal for movies and cookie decorating.
- Quality of sound needs improving.
- Could be problematic shutting it off the first time.
#5 GooDee Mini Projector
If you love long-lasting projectors for cookie decorating, then you should go for GooDee Mini Projector. The fact that it is lightweight (0.59 pounds) with dimensions of 5.3 x 3.9 x 2.36 inches should convince you to place your order today. If that is not enough, then perhaps you would be swayed by how easy it is to handle. More importantly, use an HDMI adaptor to connect it to your smartphone or any other mobile device. It is also compatible with an SD card from which you can access all the images you wish to decorate your cookies with. Furthermore, the projector’s native resolution of 320 x 240 makes it ideal for displaying perfect images.
- Small and compact, thus portable.
- Rich interface full of multiple ports that make the projector easy to use.
- Supports Micro SD Card, USB, and HDMI.
- Works well with flash drives and Fire Sticks too.
- Projects images from smartphone via HDMI adaptor.
- Supports 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- Easy to set up.
- Built-in speaker delivers powerful and clear sound.
- Decent images guaranteed courtesy of 400 lumens of brightness and a contrast ratio of 1000:1.
- Convenient to use since it is a rechargeable projector that you do not have to keep near a power source at all times.
- Ports appear uncomfortably close.
- Resolution of 320 x 240 is too low for certain types of cookie decorating.
- Sound could be too loud.
#6 VANKYO Burger 101 Pico Projector
VANKYO is one of the world’s most popular makers of projectors. Consequently, it would be a mistake to omit its products from this list. Nevertheless, the projector offers a range of beneficial features and capabilities for cookie decorating. For example, this rechargeable wireless mini projector is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Easily connect it to your laptop to enjoy stellar home entertainment or outdoor movies. The quality of display it offers is vibrant, to say the least. It is 3D supported, and with its pocket-size design, the projector is one of the most portable too.
- Its 5200mAH battery delivers up to two hours of continuous use.
- Its auto-keystone feature allows it to right itself whenever you place the wrong side up.
- Has Wi-Fi capability thus making it easier to operate it wirelessly.
- Supports 3D experience.
- Input is via HDMI and USB.
- Output is through HDMI and Wi-Fi.
- With resolutions and contrast ratio of 1920 x 1080 and 1000:1 respectively the projector displays crisp images.
- Small and lightweight.
- Supports screen mirroring with smartphone/tablet via wireless connectivity.
- Lacks zoom function.
- Speaker struggles to produce good sound.
You no longer have to feel depressed, wondering what you must do to decorate your cookies spectacularly. Technology has created a perfect solution for this problem through projectors for cookie decorating. As you might have noted from the review above, the best projectors are portable, lightweight, compact or small, and affordably priced. They are also battery powered to make them easy to use anywhere, even if you are far from a power source. You should also check if they are usable with tripods. Do not forget to ascertain the projector’s compatibility with iOS and Android devices too. Select any of the six reviewed above to get going!