If you make a lot of presentations in your job, anything that can help your efficiency or make the presentation for effortless is obviously helpful. Presentation remotes give users the flexibility to move around as they present and engage the audience. In most cases, these remotes usually come fitted out with laser pointers to help you navigate through your presentation slides effortlessly.
Students, professionals, and professors alike will, at some point, have to make presentations. Your mode of delivery will matter a lot to your audience. You need to deliver your message effectively. Because a presentation remote gives you the flexibility to move around, it helps if you not become an obstruction on the screen. This way, your audience is able to focus more on what you say.
While the availability of various models and brands of presentation remotes ensure you have a range of options, it is also a challenge to know which remote is best. To ensure you end up with the right remote, we have reviewed some of the best presentation remote for Mac.
#1 – Logitech R800 Presentation Clicker Remote
Logitech is a known brand when it comes to designing laptop and desktop accessories. The Logitech R800 is perfect for both professionals and students alike who have to regularly make PowerPoint presentations.
- The R800 presentation remote is designed with a green laser pointer that is powerful and easy to see.
- It is compatible with multiple projection screens such as plasma and LCD screens.
- The remote has an LCD timer that is easy to adjust and set. It helps you manage your time well giving you more freedom to focus on your presentation.
- For effective time management, the timer has silent vibrations that notify you when your time is almost up.
- Works best in all room sizes.
- It boasts up to 100 feet of transmission distance as well as a reception level indicator that ensures you don’t go far.
- It’s a plug-and-play remote as there is no additional software needed for set up.
- It has an intuitive slideshow control that helps you to easily navigate your presentation.
- The buttons can easily be found by touch, and it has smooth contours that feel genuinely nice on the hand.
- The remote programming for Mac users is not as intuitive as one would need it to be.
#2 – Logitech R400 Presentation Remote
Another great Logitech remote is the R400. If the R800 is the best remote for Mac, then the R400 is the best presenter remote for Mac. The R400 has been designed to make it easy for you to carry out your presentations with less hassle.
- Its bright red laser pointer stays visible regardless of what your projection background looks like.
- The red laser also easily stays visible even in rooms that are not well lit.
- This remote clicker has intuitive controls that make it easy for you to focus on your presentation.
- Highly responsive controls allow you to move your slideshows up and down or go to the next or previous slide.
- It has an ergonomic design that fits perfectly well in your hand giving you the comfort needed as you continue to navigate through your presentation.
- Perfect for both medium-sized and small rooms.
- Unlike the R800, the R400 range is only 50 feet which still gives you a good amount of room to move around and interact with your audience.
- The R400 is a lightweight, compact, and portable tool.
- It has a power indicator that helps you know how much longer your battery will last.
- There are no cons to this product at the moment.
#3 – DinoFire Presentation Remote
The DinoFire presentation remote is one of the best presentation remote for MacBook Pro. In addition, it is also compatible with almost every computer gadget as it works with most operating systems.
- It’s compatible with all the commonly used operating systems – Mac, Linux and Windows.
- Excellent Bluetooth presentation remote.
- You can easily connect this tool with Android devices like smartphones and tablets.
- This presentation remote has both Bluetooth and radio frequency connectivity options.
- Easily switch from RF to Bluetooth connectivity and vice versa with this DinoFire remote.
- Uses a 160mAh rechargeable battery that takes one hour to fully charge.
- With a full charge, this DinoFire presentation remote can last you up to a week.
- The remote produces a bright red light that makes it visible regardless of the type of background.
- This DinoFire remote clicker supports volume control and hyperlinks.
- It supports MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, website among others.
- It is affordable compared to the other Logitech presentation remotes in our review.
- Works best for teaching, making a speech, and meetings.
- It’s a plug-and-play presentation remote that does not need any software for it to function.
- Has a low power indicator that lets you know when your battery is running low
- Its Bluetooth connectivity option does not work for iPads.
#4 – Jackiss Pro Presentation Clicker
If you want to stand out nut you’re not keen on traditional clickers, then the Jackiss presentation clicker is a good option for you. This device offers great performance, immense versatility. Plus, it has a unique design.
- Its unique design makes it stand out compared to the other clickers in our review.
- The finger-ring design helps free your hands as you go on about your presentation.
- Because of the finger-ring design, there is no chance that you will lose your remote as you will hardly put it down.
- Easily start pressing commands once you have slipped it on your index finger.
- When it comes to compatibility, this presentation remote takes the crown as it works with Mac, Linux, Android, and Linux operating systems.
- It supports almost all document formats such as PowerPoint, PDF, Prezi among others.
- It is affordable and comes with a rechargeable battery.
- With one single charge, this Jackiss Pro tool can go up to seven days.
- It has an auto-sleep feature that helps save power during long periods of inactivity.
- You can switch on the clicker again by touching any button.
- This clicker’s control feature is up to 328 feet.
- The finger-ring design may not be appealing to everyone.
#5 – DinoFire Wireless Presentation Remote
This DinoFire Wireless presentation remote is a lot similar to the other DinoFire discussed in our review above. It features a green light pointer that is a lot more visible and stronger, thereby giving you the freedom to focus on your presentation.
- This clicker has a green laser light that makes it more visible irrespective of the type of background you are projecting on.
- The green laser light is both visible and strong.
- It has more flexible controls as well as an easy-to-use interface.
- This remote has a wide variety of intuitive features and controls.
- This DinoFire remote supports hyperlinks, full screen, volume control, black screen and has an efficient way to switch windows.
- Easily scroll up and down your presentation pages.
- It supports long-range control and transmission of up to 300 feet making it excellent for large conferences and conventions.
- It’s compatible with Mac, Linux, and Windows operating systems.
- Also supports most presentation formats such as PowerPoint, PDF, Google Slides, iWork and more.
- This remote clicker comes with a carry pouch for storage and portability, a powerful receiver as well as a USB cable and user manual.
- On Mac, it only supports up and down page navigation.
#6 – BEBONCOOL Wireless Presenter Remote
If you are an environmental enthusiast, then the BEBONCOOL wireless presentation remote will work for you. Why? Because it is made from ABS material that is environmentally friendly.
- Made from environmentally friendly ABS plastics that are safe for the environment.
- It has a scientific ergonomic design that makes it comfortable on the hand.
- Easy to use as it is a plug-and-play wireless receiver.
- It has a bright red laser light pointer that can easily be seen against most backgrounds while also helping highlight the key areas of your presentation.
- It has a 39-feet distance range that gives you the freedom to move around freely and engage with your audience.
- It has a page up and down button.
- It supports MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, ACD See, iWork among others.
- It has a one-touch key that makes it easy to control your slideshows during presentations.
- Comes with a one-year warranty.
- It has button options for going to the next or previous slide, switching the remote off or on.
- The remote comes with a wireless receiver, a bag for storage and portability, as well as user manual.
- Its maximum range capacity is 39 feet – less than what other remote clickers in our review offer.
You can gain a lot by choosing the best presentation remote for Mac. They not only help you engage with your audience but prevent you from becoming an obstruction when making your presentations. When looking to choose a presentation remote for Mac, you need to ensure that it offers intuitive navigation and is easy to use.
In addition, it needs to be compatible with the Mac operating system. Other features to look at include the design, connectivity, battery and battery life, transmission distance, visible pointer, and time manager. A presentation remote will not only have a positive impact on how you deliver your results but also make a huge difference as you can easily interact with your audience.