AntiVJ is back with another banger, and this one is a permanent installation. Its placed on Wroclaw, Poland in the Hala Stulecia building, a historic place originally decided by famous architect Max Berg in 1913.
The installation is called O (OMNICRON), and is meant to be a permanent installation in a new museum of Architecture. It’s supposed to be the last thing the visitors see, and as such it’s meant to be a bridge between the old and the new. The classic architecture of the Berg era the the modern and post modern architecture of today’s times.
Check out below!